All day Galveston with Tall Ship Elissa & Dolphin watch (from Houston)
About the excursion
Galveston, Texas is a charming Southern retreat just 50 miles from Houston. It’s a destination full of art, historic architecture, chic boutiques, ghost legends and more – all tucked within a quaint Gulf Coast barrier island.
While you drive, listen to the history and legends that formed the city from your guide, with plenty of time to ask questions and stop for photos. Get a closer look at Galveston’s history on a sightseeing tour Avoid crowded tourist buses and explore Galveston in a small group.
Learn about Galveston’s rich history from our knowledgeable and friendly tour guide.
/ per person
Our tour includes
- Bryan museum
- Broadway street
- Stop at Moody Mansion
- Stop at 1859 Ashton Villa
- Stop at 1892 Bishop’s Palace
- The Historic Lucas Terrace
- Galveston Port
- 35- minutes Self guided tour at Galveston Historic Seaport
- 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA (admission ticket included)
- 45minutes -1 hour Harbor-Dolphin Tour
- History of Pirate -Jean Lafitte
- Victorian Houses 2 hours time for lunch and to enjoy Galveston
- 2 hours time for lunch and to enjoy galveston beach